I think that every girl is entitled to the right to have a guy who has the qualities that she wants. Wouldn't you agree? She shouldn't have to settle for someone she doesn't deserve. I don't think that any girl could ever set her expectations too high, because if they are picky then they'll get everything they wanted in a guy. I mean, you can't be so picky that you won't date them because they laugh weird or something ridiculous like that. When it comes to qualities like trustworthy or punctuality thats where a girl has the right to be picky. Am I wrong to think that?
I have my dream guy in mind and what I want him to be like, and it probably seems like a really picky list, but its things i can see will bless our future family. Things like: I want him to be able to help with finances because i'm horrible at math. I also want him to be an on time kind of guy-i can't stand it when i'm late to things.... i have no idea why. I want him to have a wonderful personality so that we can always laugh and have a good time, but on the other side i want him to be able to recognize when to be serious, and when we can joke. I also don't want him to joke all the time either, i want to know that i can talk to him about serious things and know it won't be turned into a joke. I think that the most important quality that i NEED in a guy is that he is willing accept my family as not being members of the church. Also, that he won't force the church on to my family. He needs to be understandable enough to accept thats who they, but that they still love and respect me in my decisions.
Everyone says that they want the perfect guy. No guy is perfect, but they can be perfect for a certain person. Does that make sense?? Girls also have to be willing to be so picky, because you might not find a guy that fits everything you want. Just keep in mind: DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS!!!!!! No matter what...Girls, you're worth so much and you deserve the best for you!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like this post! I so agree... I personally am planning on NEVER settling, even a little bit.. even if I have to wait until I'm 83. I also think that there is a huge difference between meeting somebody halfway/compromising, and settling.... Also, Yay for Wicked!! Don't lose our tickets! That would be so sad haha.
Post a Comment