I guess this is kinda a sequel to my post about qualities... I love this song!!!! Ted let me listen to it on our way to school one day and i feel in love!!! Its called Brave by Gavin Mikail. Not only is he AMAZING at playing the piano, he has a wonderful voice!
One day i want a guy to tell me something like this...I was to hear these kinds of things from a guy...I'm only 18, but i feel lonely. Not like i don't have any friends, but that i need a companion, like a boyfriend..Do i need one right now?? Should i be looking?? A couple of people that i know what to set me up with some of their relatives, but should i get my hopes up?? I HATE questions like these... They never seem to have answers... AHHHH! Anyways...
Brave by Gavin Mikail
I am not as brave, beautiful, and patient as you are,
But I am safe in your arms I listen as you say
"I'm proud of who you've become and the person you will be tomorrow..."
And I know I would give anything up for you...
I'll follow through I promise to hold on I'll never let go won't let you down
if you can stay proud I'll be brave somehow...
I am not that brave Sometimes I need to hear you whisper
"Everything's O.K... You'll be fine I'll help you find your way..."
And I have nothing but faith in you
All that I am is what you are and we are I would give anything up for you...
I'll follow through I promise to hold on I'll never let go won't let you down
If you can stay proud I'll be brave somehow...
Whisper... You can save me I am listening
I am waiting for your best to come alive
And help me understand the reasons why
I'm here now living a feeling unlike my fear
Outside of this life I am here now for you...
I'll follow through I promise to hold on I'll never let go won't let you down
If you can stay proud I'll be brave and
I will follow you I promise to hold on I'll never let go won't let you down
If you can stay proud I'll be brave somehow...
Somehow...
Somehow...
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment