Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Weekend..

I had a wonderfully long weekend!!! 5 days to rest, relax and get my mind back together. :) My Thanksgiving was pretty good. I spent it at my grandmas house in downtown Salt Lake. While I was there i spent most the time watching Cars with my now 6 year old cousin Katie. She is addicited to that movie!!! :) We then enjoyed a delightful turkey dinner. I must admit though... i'm not a big fan of Thanksgiving.. mostly because of the food. I don't like turkey, so I pretty much just eat the rolls, corn and some stuffing. I do enjoy the pumpkin pie though!! :) After eating all the food and pie we headed back home and turned into bed early. haha



Friday was quite the boring day.. i did absolutely nothing! well, i did get a new back account finally! haha! Then Saturday was a little better. I seen Nick and Norahs infinite playlist, which wasn't my favorite, but still good. Then I went to Dan's house and we had a party for Steve who is leaving on his mission tomorrow! He's going to the Dominican Republic Santiago mission! GOOD LUCK STEVE! After the party i went dancing! :) Pretty sure John made my night that night!!! :) Sunday, i taught the lesson in my primary class which was quite delightful!! :) I then went to Brock's ward and listened to him speak! It was such a wonderful talk! :)

I'm really excited for this week though because i have to oppertunity to go back and sing with Concert Choir at Cottonwood in The Forgotten Carols! I'm really excited! :) I'll tell you about it after its done! :)

No comments: