Josh Groban is one of the best singers in the world!! His songs are so inspirational and voice is so beautiful!! I found the lyrics to his song You Are Loved. They are so wonderful! Right now in my life i feel like they are talking to me...
Don't give up, its just the weight of the world.
When your hearts heavy I, I will lift it for you.
Don't give up because you want to be heard.
If silence keeps you I, I will break it for you.
Everybody wants to be understood. Well i can hear you.
Everybody wants to be loved don't give up because you are loved.
Don't give up. Its just the hurt that you hide.
When you're lost inside I, I'll be there to find you.
Don't give up because you want to burn bright.
If darkness blinds you I, I will shine to guide you.
Everybody wants to be understood. Well i can hear you.
Everybody wants to be loved. Don't give up because you are loved.
You are loved.
Don't give up. Everyone needs to be heard.
You are loved.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad you love the lyrics to that song! They're the reason I put it very first on that cd I gave you guys for Easter last year! I like to think of Heavenly Father singing all those words to us. I think that's just what He'd say! Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment