I love my job so much! I work at a daycare center with some of the most wonderful kids i have ever met. I could be having the worst day of my life, but those kids never stop putting a smile on my face. Everyone of the kids I work with are amazing in their own way, but there are 3 boys who have been so wonderful i must write about them!
To start off there is this kid named Nick. As soon as he walks in the school and sees me he says: "Miss Sydney!!! How are you doing?" He is always so polite and willing to help out with anything he can. When he leaves for the night he always make sure he tells me to have a good night! I just love it! But, to top it all off i always get a hug, and when you've had a day when you feel like you're worthless these help tremendously!
Next comes Austin. He is quite the funny boy! He shows the same respect as Nick, and he loves to tell me stories! He's not quite a hugger though, and thats okay. His stories are definately the best!
Last but not least there's Kobie! He's quite the kid too! He also comes up and gives me the biggest hug with a smile. He has such funny jokes and stories!
My favorite thing about all these boys is that they're all Cottonwood Colts and Ute fans!!! We always have SO much to talk about and i love it! We all love to play football outside, and we just hang out!
These boys are great examples of brightening someones day by just smiling, giving a simple hug or asking how my day was. I wish everyone could be as amazing as these boys and i hope that they will stay that way forever! If only they could know the impact they have made on my life.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment