Wow, i have come to find out that i am really horrible at blogging... haha
Things have been wonderful for me! I'm still dating the amazing Rick and things are going really good! We just celebrated Valentines Day, and it was pretty much the best day ever! He gave me a gorgeous heart necklace and i absolutely love it! We had a homemade steak dinner and just stayed in and spent time with each other.
Also, i just recently celebrated my 7 year anniversary of becoming a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He bought me a church CD as a present! He is super sweet! :) I am so glad that i have had the strength to remain a member of the church after so long! Without the church i know that i wouldn't be as happy as i am today. I'm grateful for all the blessing i have recieved for being a member.
I'm really excited for tonight cause i'm going to see Te Deum performed by the Salt Lake Choral Artist which my friend Blythe sings in! I haven't been to a choir concert in a super long time so it'll be nice to go there and here some of the things that i love so much! :)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment